Temporary Traffic Measures in Place in Woodhall Spa – 9-10 July 2022
There will be a number of traffic management measures put in place over the festival weekend which residents and visitors should make themselves aware of. It is mandatory to comply with all temporary road closures and restrictions.
As in previous years we will be employing a professional traffic management company to manage the traffic arrangements over the weekend. All our plans have been submitted and approved by East Lindsey District Council and Lincolnshire County Council. These temporary restrictions, diversions and alternative parking arrangements are to ensure the safety of residents, visitors and drivers passing through the Village, as well to prevent visitors from parking on your street and causing congestion.
The various restrictions that will apply are listed below, over the following pages and detailed in the map.
Visitors – please take notice of and respect where residential roads are closed to you. These measures are in place to keep village streets clear of parked cars which often become safety hazards and cause hassle for those who live here.
Residents – if you live on a road which will be closed to non-residents or is accessible only via a road that is closed then please note you should receive two access passes in the mail from 6th June which will allow you access at all times to your road through the manned road closure points; but please note that these passes will not allow you to park on roads which are subject to ‘No waiting/No parking/No Loading’ restrictions. If you require more than the two supplied passes, please let us know at email@example.com by Friday 1st July 2022.
The following roads will be closed to all traffic, but accessible to residents using the enclosed passes, with the exception of The Broadway and Station Road where there will be no access during the restricted hours.
Please note that access to the Kinema, Teahouse In The Woods, and all residences located on Coronation Road, Manor Road, Spa Road, and King George Avenue will be via the marshalled junction at Coronation Road and Stixwould Road.
- Coronation Road – Stixwould Road to King George Avenue
- Stanhope Avenue – The Broadway to Victoria Avenue
- Stanhope Avenue – Iddesleigh Road to Tor O Moor Road
- Station Road – Tattershall Road to the Broadway (no vehicular access to residents during restricted hours)
- The Broadway – Station Road to Iddesleigh Road (no vehicular access to residents during restricted hours)
- Arnhem Way – Tattershall Road to Stanhope Avenue
- Cromwell Avenue – Tattershall Road to Arnhem Way
- St Leonard’s Avenue – Tattershall Road St Peters Drive
- Albany Road – Tattershall Road to St Peters Drive
- Sylvan Avenue – Iddesleigh Road to Tor O Moor Road
- Tarleton Avenue – Horncastle Road to Tor O Moor Road
- Tor O Moor Road – Kirkby Lane to Stanhope Avenue
- Turnberry Drive – Witham Road to Muirfield Way
- Wentworth Way – Witham Road to Turnberry Drive
- Alexandra Road – Witham Road to end of Road
- King Edwards Road – Witham Road to King Edward Avenue
- Woodland Drive – Kirkby Lane to Kirkby Lane
The following roads are accessible only via the road closures listed on page above. This means residents of the following roads will also require the enclosed passes to gain access:
|Bennetts Mill Close.|
|Bennetts Mill Court.|
|Forest Pines Lane.|
|King Edward Avenue.|
|King Edward Crescent.|
|King George Avenue.|
|Moor Park Drive.|
|St Andrew’s Walk.|
|St George’s Drive.|
|St Leonard’s Close.|
|St Peter’s Drive.|
|St. Andrews Walk.|
|St. Leonards Close.|
Please note that the ‘road closures’ listed above do not automatically impose ‘No Waiting/No Parking/No Loading’ restrictions. The only roads where this restriction applies are listed below.
No Waiting/No Parking/No Loading Roads
Parking on the following roads will not be permitted at any time during the restricted hours (9am-6pm on both days). Please note that these restrictions also apply to residents and the enclosed passes do not authorise residents to park on any of the following roads during the restricted hours. (Traffic Enforcement Officers will be operating across the area and will issue fines to any vehicles they find parked in any of the restricted areas on the designated times throughout the Festival).
- Green Lane (both sides) – Mill Lane to Stixwould Road.
- Stixwould Road (both sides) – Glenn Lodge Road to Tattershall Road.
- The Broadway (both sides) – Iddesleigh Road to Horncastle Road.
- Stanhope Avenue (both sides) – Iddesleigh Road to Victoria Avenue.
- Horncastle Road (both sides) – The Broadway to Bainland Country Park.
- Victoria Avenue (both sides) – Stanhope Avenue to Tattershall Road.
- Iddesleigh Road (both sides) – The Broadway to Stanhope Avenue (including the road outside Nos 1-3 on Sylvan Avenue).
- Tattershall Road (both sides) – Stixwould Road to junction of Abbey Lane.
- Witham Road (north side) – Wentworth Way to Tattershall Road.
- Witham Road (south side) – Kirkstead Bridge to Tattershall Road.
- Spa Road (both sides) – Station Road to King George Avenue.
- King George Avenue (both sides) – Spa Road to Coronation Road.
- Monument Road (both sides) – Stixwould Road to Glen Lodge Road.
- Kirkby Lane) – Horncastle road beyond the National speed limit sign.
If you are a resident on a road with parking restrictions and you do not have any off-road parking and require somewhere to park your vehicle during the restricted hours, please contact us and we will arrange for you to park your vehicle free of charge in our designated car park on Green Lane.
One Way Systems
- Mill Lane – Witham Road to Green Lane.
- Green Lane – Mill Lane to Stixwould Road.
- Monument Road – Stixwould Road to Glenn Lodge Road.
- Glenn Lodge Road – Stixwould Road to Monument Road.