On The Ration
Join Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival’s 200 Club Lottery Today!
Get your "On the Ration" Lottery ticket and you'll be helping to support the future of Woodhall's free 40s festival.
• For only £1 a week
• Three monthly prizes of £75 in vouchers to be spent in a wide range of Woodhall's shops, restaurants, hotels and entertainment venues
• Pay quarterly with quick, easy and fast standing order
Each £1 weekly lottery ticket directly contributes to the Festival, helping to pay necessary costs which will help keep this thriving and unique event as a fixture in the village, year after year.
Join our “On The Ration” 200 Club Lottery and you will be in the running to win one of three monthly prizes - £75 in vouchers to spend on goods, services and experiences in Woodhall Spa. You will also have access to special “On The Ration” news and events between now and the event.
The Festival committee thanks you for your support, and wishes you the best of luck in winning a lottery prize in the coming months.
1940s Woodhall Spa Festival Draw took place last week. Philip Jones of Woodhall Spa's renowned Kinema in the Woods was asked to participate in the Draw. The winning tickets were numbers 69, 160 and 199.
Vouchers to the value of £75 have been sent to each of the lucky ticket holders.
Congratulations to all winners.
The Kinema in the Woods is one of many local businesses accepting 1940s Woodhall Spa Festival Lottery Winner Vouchers.
Did you know, that a total of over 250 vouchers has been drawn out of the 1940s On the Ration Lottery hat to date?
Remember, you have to be in it, to win it!!
To be in with a chance of winning, please sign up to pay by Standing Order - quarterly £13, that is only a £1 a week! You can renew or sign up via the 1940s website.
Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival Lottery Draw Winner Vouchers to the value of £75 are being sent to each of the following lucky ticket holders:
- Gascoyne (58),
- Hibberd (90), and
- Hannah (102)
Thank you to Nikki Barnard of Vintique for hosting the draw. Congratulations to all winners.
To be in with a chance of winning, please sign up to pay by Standing Order - quarterly £13, that is only a £1 a week!
Sign up via the 1940s website or at the Festival Lottery Desk near the Main Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival Information stand: 11-2pm on Sat 15th July and 2-4pm on Sun 16th July.
"Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival Chair, Andrew Hunter and Patricia Kenneally-Forrester, the new 1940s Festival Lottery Promoter are proud to announce that over 100 local shopping vouchers have been issued to 39 lucky ticket holders over the past year. The winners of January 2017 draw are ticket holders David Morton, Susanna Gorst and Teri Richardson. £75 worth of vouchers are on their way to each of you, so Congratulations! You need to be in it to win it!! Lottery ticket holders needing to renew their 2017 subscriptions or new individuals wishing to buy 1940s Festival Lottery ticket (£52 for the year payable in full or £13 payable quarterly ) can do so at www.woodhall-spa-40s-festival.com. Good Luck!"
Happy 2017 everyone.
December’s On The Ration lottery draw took place at Vintique and the lucky winners are: - Pamela Charles - number 50 - Lucy Staples - number 78 - Nigel Holderness - number 200
Thank you so much for your support. It's paid off for you, as you have all won £75 in village vouchers, to be spent at over 40 outlets in Woodhall Spa on everything from a ticket to The Kinema In The Woods, to treating your pet, to buying a book, to eating out or pampering yourself. The tickets were drawn by Nick Pennock of the Lincolnshire Yeomanry Display Group as his last act in charge of the lottery which is now in the capable hands of Patricia Forrester. We're down to the very last of the remaining On The Ration lottery tickets, so if you want to be in the running for the January draw, go to https://woodhall-spa-40s-festival.com/ontheration_200club.html to find out more.
Terms & Conditions/Lottery Rules
1. The Lottery is run as a series of subscription based Small Society Lotteries under the Gambling Act 2005. It is registered with East Lindsey District Council (number 10307/15).
2. The Lottery is operated by the Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival Committee for the sole benefit of the Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival.
3. You must be 16 years or over and a resident of Great Britain to enter; in the event that you win and cannot provide proof of the above you will not be entitled to the prize and will be excluded from future entries.
4. You must complete an “On the Ration” form before playing, giving your name, address, date of birth, contact number and a separate Standing Order form; and you are responsible for telling us of any changes.
5. Payment is either by quarterly Standing Order or the full £52 paid by cash or cheque. If payment is not received by the 7th day (or the next working day in the event of a weekend or bank holiday) your number will not be entered into that month’s draw. Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival Committee will not be liable for any late bank payments.
6. The price for each entry is £13 per quarter and you can buy as many entries as you wish. You will be allocated a unique number for each entry, which will be notified to you.
7. You can cancel your entry into the Lottery by notifying Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival Committee in writing. Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival Committee will cancel all future entries but you will not be refunded any payments that have already been received. You are solely responsible for cancelling your standing order with your bank.
8. The draw will take place at on the last weekend of each month using numbered tickets drawn from a hat. All tickets will be checked before putting in the hat.
9. There will be three equal prizes of £75 awarded each month.
10. The draw results will be put on the website by the day following each draw.
11. Payment will be by On the Ration voucher redeemable at participating businesses in Woodhall Spa to the winner within 28 days. No interest is payable and there is no cash alternative to the voucher prizes.
12. The Lottery is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
13. Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival Committee reserve the right cancel or refuse entry to the Lottery and reserves the right to change or update the rules and prize fund at their discretion. This decision is final and binding.