To ensure that you have the most enjoyable time at the Woodhall Spa 1940's Festival there are a number of features built into this website, which require you to provide a limited amount of personal data. This data is kept to an absolute minimum and is summarised, by purpose, in the table below:
|Purpose||Name & Email Address||Your Address||Your Telephone No||Vehicle details||No of Tickets purchased|
|Festival Newsletter subscription||Y||N||N||N||N|
|Online event ticket booking||Y||N||N||N||Y|
|Online 'Park & Ride' booking||Y||N||N||Y||Y|
|Classic Vehicle Application Form (Hardcopy)||Y||Y||Y||Y||N|
|Re-Enactors Group Application Form (Hardcopy)||Y||Y||Y||N||N|
The Festival Committee can assure you that:
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) - dated 25 May 2018 the lawful basis for processing this data has been assessed as 'Legitimate Interests', on the grounds that:
- the processing is not required by law but is of a clear benefit to you and fellow Festival followers.
- you are are unlikely to want to be bothered by consent requests or unlikely to object to the processing.
- the privacy impact on you is very limited.
- you would reasonably expect us to use your data in this way.
- The data is not relaid to any third party and can be deleted at your request.
Information Commissioner Office - GDPR Legitimate Interests (summary of)